top of page

Animal Related

If you are involved in a pet custody, ownership, or purchase dispute, or if you what the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your best friend will be properly provided for in your estate plan, call the Law Offices of JMAC.

We may be able to help if your veterinarian or pet sitter behaved negligently and harmed your pet, or if you have been wrongfully accused of animal cruelty.

bottom of page